29 September 2007

Now I'm Just a Cigarette, and I Know That I'm Not Good For You..

WOW. *exhale* I just finished tagging ALL of my posts. That took long enough.
I'm watching Home Improvement. It's kinda grown on me, since it's on so much. The same thing happened to me for Roseanne, and The Cosby Show..
I REALLY need to see Across the Universe. It looks amazing, and Nikki said it's now one of her favourite movies. And it's a musical. AMAZINGG.
I wish I could read Declan's blogs, but they're on his myspace, which is blocked. This is depressing. Also, iTunes won't open for me. I've tried a ton of times. And I really want it to open so I can buy The Painter's Ball. Sad face.
But...yaaaay! My ringtone finally came! Phonezoo came through for me after all! Well, it came like 3 or so hours later, but I got it and I was overjoyed. Now I have Middle Of Your Ashtray as my text message-alerty-thing. Now I'm waiting for Hotel Song to send, so I can set it as my ringtone. Regina Spektor is amazing.
I might see The Game Plan tomorrow.
My friends won't give me any comments..

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.