13 August 2008

my oh my, my alibi~

Ummmmm.
I've had drama camp since Monday. For over 5 hours {today it was 6}. It's actually fun as of now. At first it was all tedious and blaaa and I was all 'whyyyy am I doing thisssss?' But today it was better. I have a speaking role, I'm a sailor, yo. Haha. We do a sailor dance that we learned today. IT'S PRETTY HARDCORE 8]
Lmao.

I had blue-frosted cupcakes today, they were yummyyy.






And today we went to Tilly's to get white Vans. Mainly because I needed white shoes for my drama costume, but also needed new shoes. After I wear them I'm planning on decorating them, whether it be just drawing all over them or putting fabric on it or a combination of stuff.
And Tilly's has so much stuff, I wanted to buy like, the whole store, haha! But I did get new shoelaces and a necklace.







If me madre is reading this {which she very well may be x.x} then I need a Flickr account. Because it {and photobucket!!} being blocked is just laaaaame. Really.

I bought David Archuleta and Demi Lovato's singles. They're both good, and I can't wait for Demi's album. (: But both of the album art leaves something to be desired. Demi's, while acceptable considering it's a good picture of her {though I may be biased, I have a girlcrush!} but Archuleta's is just...not appealing. The font is too much and not very good {at least they didn't use Papyrus though!} and I'm sorry but the picture of him is blaaaaaaaa. imho. Sorry.


OH OH OH OH THE MAVID DANCE IS BACK!!!!!!!! VIVA LA MAVID!!!! :DDDD <3333333 *spazz*

2 comments:

Tanner Montierth said...

I really want those cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

the blue cupcakes look yummy :)