05 August 2008

Have you ever been fake, for the sake of saving face?

I meant to type all this a while ago. But...lazy. And I have decided that for general randomness posts I'll use song lyrics as the subject line and for specific posts like my memorial to my left earbud or new music reviews {which you can expect regularly now!} I'll do non-lyrics subject lines.

I know, that information was soo important for you to know. (:

Oh oh oh I got an iPhone 3G on Saturday! *dances* Black 8 gig. And I love it. But it's almost full of music. My dad said I could exchange it for a 16 gig since I only have like 2gigs left of space. I'm in the process of updating the software to 2.0.1. :D

I went to the Breaking Dawn midnight release party at Barnes & Noble on Friday with Natasha, Marissa & Danica. It was really fun even though I failed at bingo and didn't know any of the trivia questions. probably because I read Twilight & New Moon last year and Eclipse in June. And was never a supercrazayfan. But Marissa won twice and got 2 Breaking Dawn shirts and gave one to me. And in line to get the book we met these 2 girls that'll be seniors next year and go to the high school I'll be going && doing SOCSA, majoring in the same things. {Theatre&vocal music} So huzzah, I'll know more than four people. And zomg school is starting so soon! D:
Oh, and I finished Breaking Dawn 2 days ago. It was good, and I was glad how it ended. It was so long, haha, but I like long books. Even though it only took me 2 days to read it. I didn't start reading it til the day after I got it because I needed to go to a bat mitzvah the next day and had to wake up early. And wanted to play with my iPhone. Haha.

I saw the Dark Knight like a week ago. It was really good. And Heath Ledger was amazing. I know everyone is saying that, but it's true! (: And even though it was 2 and a half hours it wasn't dragging on or anything. Huzzah.

I finished another book yesterday, Impulse by Ellen Hopkins. I now own every one of her books. I seriously recommend any of her books to anyone. Probably Crank and its sequel Glass the most. Burned was excellent too. Impulse was good too, but didn't have the poetic verse appeal of the other books. But it was good and you should read it too. I found this book and read some of it at the release party at B&N called serafina67 *urgently requires life* by Susie Day. It's written as a blog and sounds a lot like how I write, haha! So I wanna go get that. But right now I'm in the process of reading Black by Ted Dekker, as recommended by Cara. I've only finished the prologue so far but am gonna read more later most likely.

You guys should really follow me on twitter so you'll know what's going on when I'm too lazy to blog. Like I saw a flaming car on the freeway today. Trufax.

Next post will be a huuuuuge review of a crapload of albums I bought. And some individual singles and such. :D

PS. If you watched the Teen Choice Awards yesterday {I did. Just for David Cook & David Archuleta} that girl who won the contest to give awards to people, Hannah, that's a girl that goes to my school. I was like 'WTF I KNOW HER!' and also exclaimed 'DAVID COOK!' when they showed him in the audience. His banter with Archie while presenting the award was priceless, trufax. That boy needs to host SNL. Like, soon. And Archie just needs to be less awkward. But it does make for humor. Lawl. But what he REALLY needs to do is grow his hair over those ears. Really.

1 comment:

Zoe Nadja said...

Yay Breaking Dawn and lucky you with an iPhone!