05 February 2007

Guess I'm not wearing any pants today...

I haven't posted for 3 days? Wow. For some reason that seems like a long time. The Colts won. My grandpa probably hates his tv. He loves the Bears. xD Oh well. I didn't care who won. I just liked eating the food. :D OH! I got a snazzy new counter. Look for it on the sidebar..under 'powered by blogger' or whatevertf it says. I went to my cousins 8th birthday party. A spy party. 0-o I lyke, participated in all the st00f. My Mom said people were amazed at how much I partcipated. I'm such a geek.. Last year his party was a willy wonka party with tons of sugar, candy, and a chocolate fountain with stuff to dip. Basically all I ate was sugary stuff, and some chips and salsa. I got a stomachache, which was the first time I've gotten one from consuming too much sugar stuff. 0-0 There also was a fakefakefake willy wonka with his "assistant" a weird fairy with an abundance of glitter on her cleavage. Strange Strange indeed.

Back to school after a 3 day weekend..Crap. I couldn't sleep last night, and EMO found it hard to get up at 6, which is what she set her alarm to, even though she doesn't have to get up til 7. So I slept in til 6.55. Yay for procrastination, emo does it for school and for wakey-upy time.

Lily Allen is pretty good. Check her out at http://myspace.com/lilymusic, i think. 8D But Evanescence and Spoon still rock hard. xP

My kitty is purring in my lap. He is a cute little fluffballllll~

No comments: