07 February 2007

No you can't have my number, (why) cuz I lost my phone

Casting was yesterday for wicked. I got one of galinda's friends. Realllyy bad part. 7 (shortshort) lines, no solos or anything. I am understudy for Galinda, but the girl who is Galinda ALWAYS remembers her lines. She might get sick. *evil smile* I dunno. But the girl who got galinda ALWAYS gets the good parts. The person who owns the class said that if you got a big part in the previous show(which she did) then you will not get a big part in wicked. She did. So basically they are going against what they said. Argh. At least I have the small part with 2 of my other friends. We're all sad together..I wish I was Elphaba. >.<

On a (kinda) light er note, I dissected a squid yesterday. Me & Randi cut it apart when we were done looking at it. xD We did that with the worm too. xD Noah and Tori(different classes) ate the lens in the squid's eye. ATE. IT. That is really disturbing, no offense to them. *shudder*
!LILY ALLEN IS FREAKING IN MY HEAD! :O


......um, why did you eat my boots, Mr. Krabs?......

No comments: