15 February 2007

Ok. Well, Valentine's Day was a little...awkward. You see, my friend comes up to me in choir and gives me this dog with a snickers bar and piece of paper in it. She asks me to open it. She says it's from your 'secret valentine'. Surprised as I am, I open it. It is a note from a old friend I haven't really seen in awhile. He is asking me out. 0-o I have no idea what to say, because I've never been asked out before, and I used to really like him in fourth grade or so, but then I got over him. It's just really confusing for me. I don't know what to say. My friends that know are pressuring me to say yes but honestly, I don't know. This is just all so new to me..It's really quite awkward for me, because I used to like him and now I don't really but now he likes me. I didn't really expect it, since I haven't talked to him hardly at all this year and I have no classes with him. -_- I'm just confused..

I'm going to the mountains till Monday, so no computer access. Sorries. :( I wish I had internet access on my phone.. I can have aim but it cost a fortune to use. D:

So Bye....

No comments: