12 July 2007

I'm concerned. Where did Dane go?

I had a dream that Dane Cook devoted himself to religion and left comedy forever. You also couldn't buy him on iTunes. It was very sad.
So on Monday I got to see my friend that moved to Hawaii that I haven't seen in a year. She got to stay the night, which was fun. We were like, "Oh, I remember doing this, and this and this, ect." We did so much stuff. considering she was my neighbor at my dad's house. We would always be outside doing the most random things, playing the strangest games. It was so fun. :D So that was good I got to finally see her. We watched out tapes of American Idol we videotaped, with my sister as the only contestant. We would do the commercials. They were awesome.
I've been SO bored lately. People withdrawal.... I want to try and get people to go see Harry Potter tomorrow. Hope that can happen. I have a birthday party on Saturday.
So today my sister got her hair cut. She is donating the hair to the cancer people. She cut off 10 inches. It's a really drastic change.
GROOVR.COM. How I love/hate you. You suck up my text messages so fast, but you are nice. I need unlimited texting. Now.
I went to the beach and ate at BJ'S pizza. I got a yummmmmmmy Italian Chopped Salad. Huge. We shared, me and my dad. Then I had pizza with chicken, olives, and basil. W00t w00t.
So Tuesday I saw Transformers. Very explody. Boom. One bit was..iffy cause I had my 8 year old sister there, and I didn't want her asking questions. Good thing she didn't.
HEY! If you're a RENTHead like me, or just like the musical RENT, then check out this link.


Hmm.
I have guitar lesson today.
I can't believe how insanely popular Hey There Delilah is. Number one song on iTunes for a long looonngg time. Wow.
NOW PLAYING-IVE GOT ALL THIS RINGING ON MY EARS AND NONE ON MY FINGERS
FALL OUT BOY

No comments: