17 July 2007

Weeelll.

Hello Hello. Someone mentioned me by name in their AIM away message....:D It made me smile.
I saw Harry Potter today. I thought it was good. I loved Luna Lovegood's obsession with pudding. xD Evanna Lynch did a good job on the role. Umbridge was horribly good also. I also thought Bellatrix was cool, but still very evil. I was a bit disappointed that The Order was not shown very much. But still, it was a very good movie. I'm impressed that Daniel Radcliffe is doing Equus, it is such a step away from his Harry Potter character, and now people will see him as not just Harry. I'm sure some people will hate him for it, and some people will love him for it. It was a risk, and I applaud him for taking it.
So my sister has a tennis camp all this week from 10.30 to 3, so I get some time without her, which is nice. I'm glad ABC family is showing Whose Line Is It Anyway, movies kept skipping over it's time slot, which made me sad.
I really wish I didn't have to wait til December to see The Golden Compass, I really want to see how they adapted it into a film. I wish I could have auditioned for Lyra, it would be a good, fun experience. But that would involve me having an agent. And flying to England(which I wouldn't mind). And being British. Hey, I am British! ..Just need that accent..

This is a very movie-ish post.

No comments: