05 July 2007

Stuff and st00f.





Today I was bored. boredom + a purple wig + my emocass trucker hat + red lipstick +purple & black striped leg warmers + purple mardi gras beads + my camera phone = THIS.
Yupp.
My friend just sent me an email about the brown recluse spider, and it came with pictures on what happens if it bites you.
HOLY CRAP.
One pic even made me say eww, and that doesn't happen often.
It's lonely on Twitter and Groovr, because none of my friends are on it. D:
I went to the Original Pancake House for breakfast with my stepsister, mom, and sister. My stepsister liked the waiter. xD We were joking on how she should ask for his number, and saying we should ask him where he lives, does he make a lotta money, does he like kids, ect. My mom was trying to start up a conversation with him and he answered all of those. haha and after we ate, she got his number. So that was our exciting breakfast adventure. :D
My dog is traumatized from the fireworks. >.<
Swim team is much harder now.
Argh.
My dad has a blog now, and it can be found here.

No comments: