06 July 2007

Why Hello.

I have discovered snopes.com, and it is very interesting. Especially the 'Weird News' section. It's not only weird but unbelievable. For instance, http://www.kansascity.com/115/story/176623.html tells how a woman dying of a stab wound was ignored by shoppers. I mean, this takes inconsideration to a whole new level. Wow.

So on a lighter note, I went shopping at Mervyn's and Old Navy today. [: Wow, I always spell 'and' like 'adn'. It annoys me. I need to stop doing that. It's my mom's birthday tomorrow, on 7.7.07. Pretty special. Too bad there isn't 13 months, because then my birthday could be on 13.13.13. That would be sooper dooper awesome. My cat at my dad's keeps on peeing on the kitchen floor when I come over to feed them. Every. Single. Day. >.< Good thing I'm getting paid for this.
HOORAY Whose Line Is It Anyway is on today. YAY :D

No comments: