31 March 2008

Hula hoops and shadiness, these are things I'm bound to miss..

Hay guys. I'm seriously being active blogger amazingness now. CRAZY.
Aaand. I had Mexican food for dinner and I'm full now.
I also put bare parts 10-13 on my iPod. I will proceed to watch them before I go to sleep, probably resulting in me being depressed. :D
I also want to start putting some prettypretty art on this here blog.
Omg aasdfghjhgfdsfa this girl's art is effing amazing. FOP&DP fanart FOR THE WIN. Srs. I want to draw like that. (jealous.) *O* Haha. And so I'll post some uber-old FOP!art of mine. Like last year or later...dunnoes.


This is Cosmo with corn. Corn is nice<3 Um..it's not very good. But I'll post more doodles I drew yesterday with my tablet. Yay.


Oh, this is Spongebob!Art. Squidly and Patrick from Medieval Sponge. (I can't even remember the episode name! D:) And I actually kinda like how this turned out, as old as it is. :D

And I got 2 American Idol singles off iTunes. I listened to one because it came up on my shuffle; David Cook's Billie Jean. (From last week, I think..) And DAYUM. This here David has got some srs fkillz thar. I mean, whoahz he should win. I would buy his music, it sounds like something I'd listen to regularly. (I also got Carly Smithson's Come Together, but have yet to listen to it) I'm also thinking about getting All Time Low's album, a lot of my friends like them.

OMFG Absolution came on my iPod. DDDD: *listens intently to Matt Doyle and his amazingness*

He went to you for guidance,
you hid behind a screen.
Knowing how much empathy might mean..
Did you know how much he loved?
Did you know how much he cared?
Lost in the teachings was a boy so all alone and scared.
Father, we were so in love,
and that's what I find so odd,
Our love was pure and nothing else brought me closer.. to God.

OHMYGOD THAT LAST LINE ALWAYS KILLS ME. Well the whole song does. So does Michael Arden's version of it. AMAZINGGGGG. :DDDDDDD Fo srs.
And finisheing my Mathtest was EVIL today. Number 12 was the death problem, I seriously tried solving it 3476 times. AND I COULDN't DO IT. Stupid rational equations. D:

Psh now it's Mama Who Bore Me (Reprise). Nothing heart-wrenching about that. -_- But still pretty harmonyyyy~


Some pray that one day....(Christ will come a-callin'..)



OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT

No comments: