08 March 2008

No more weeping, any more.

O HAY. I haven't posted for FOR EVERRRR.
Soo.
I've been making a bunch of icons. People seem to like them. A majority of then are of Spring Awakening, which I've gotten very much into. It's really quite amazing, and so is the cast. And they're having open calls! Which I'm doing.
It was funny, I was talking to Tanner on AIM, and I told him I was auditioning for SA. He was like, 'BE CONFIDENT! You're gonna get a lead!!' And then I had to tell him why I couldn't be Wendla. His reaction was quite funny. xD
MY BIRTHDAY's IN 5 DAYS.
I'm not having a party, but instead Cara's sleeping over and then we're seeing Phantom.
AND I GOT TICKETS FOR THE RENT TOUR IN ANAHEIM. :D Like, I just bought them a minute ago. For May. On a wednesday.
And I really, really want to go to New York over Spring Break. I want to see SA! (And RENT, Legally Blonde, and Hairspray) Because RENT's closing on June 1(D:), and Lea/Blake B/JGroff's last is on May 18. So I need to see them.
I hope I can go see the LB&SA tours when they start, they're starting in Cali(San Fran). Yayy.

Um..I can't think of anything else to say..
OH.
American Idol.
I was sad Asia'h went home. Kinda sad for Danny, too. But I knew Luke&Kady were gonna leave. :P Yay for it being in 3 days. Top 12. :D

Also, oldspringspike.com. Reply & Drowning in Sobriety are the best songs on the player on the bottom left corner. Go there.

No comments: