30 March 2008

I'm tired of blaming the drink in my hand..

And I blogged within a week of my last post. That sounds like some crazy S,B! (Not BS! thank you [title of show]) Aaaand the almightily awwweshome Carakinz slept over last night. We played Braaaa and Rock Band. And she kinda pwnz at the guitar, she could do medium her 3rd time playing, ever. SRS FKILLZ THAR. And Kirby cooked us like 4763284 times. It was not a fun thing.
UGGHHHHHH HOMEWORKKKKK&STUDYINGGGGGGGG. Sux!! Vocab AND history. Tomorrow!! :O I should be studying right now. But I'm not. :O
Oh yeah me&Ckinz saw Phantom at OCPAC. It was really hard to follow and not like any show I've seen. Too much vibrato, in my opinion. But it was good. The 2nd Act was a lot better than the 1st.
And o m effing g. I watched the rest of bare the other day. OMGGGGGG. AMAZING. SERIOUSLY AMAZING. Michael Arden & John Hill win my life 4656565x. And omfggggggg John Hill's Cross KILLED ME. It had me literally SOBBING, which happened for the rest of the show from that point on. And Michael Arden's Absolution. Holy. This musical made me sad and depressed and I LOVED IT. Here's the first 2 bits of it, about 10 minutes each.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuc0evWUFjY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbHPtw6ubyo
It's NOTHING compared to the 2nd Act, though. You will be sucked and need to watch the rest. Because it made me cry and cry and cry some more. :OO
I want to draw FOP!art again. That was fun st00f happening thar. And just draw more in general and not just in art class.
And..I have rehearsal today. I think. If I can go, which I hope I can. :D
And Old Springs Pike's EP is shnazzy. Go buy it on iTunes, it's only like 3.99. :D

No comments: