26 March 2008

And I don't care, if you're pretty, I'm not admitting you are right.

O HAI GUYZ. I'm a super-terrible blogger, because I keep on saying I'm gonna blog more often, and lo&behold, I don't. I really will try and do it more often, I promise!
Well my birthday was the 13th. I am now 14, hooray. I got some fun stuff.
And I got a new iPod! Red nano video. I put some SA videos on it. It's 8 gigs, which I like. :D
And I am now liking 3 more shows. bare, [title of show], and tick, tick... BOOM!. They all are amazing, but the best by far is bare. That show made me cry just listening to the music. Crazy. But it's incredible and sad and amazing and all that fun st00f.
Anyway, I had CORE testing today. Math & English. Math killed me inside. It was not a fun experience. At all. But Reading was easy, I've taken that test multiple times, and afterward I read and then we got to go out to the park and talk/read. Me, Yevi, Tanner & Claire had interesting, to say the least, conversation. And we were loud. Haha.
OHH and I got my song for SA audition chosen. Love Song. I just needta snag some accompaniment and type up a resume and find a good headshot pic. And soon.
And I'm seeing Phantom at OCPAC Sunday. With Cara, she's sleeping over Saturday, which is also the day I'll be doing my 1st table read of our script for theatre. I have no idea what we're doing for our play. I hope I get a good part.

And if you haven't already noticed, I'm gonna be using a song lyric for my subject all the time. yay.

No comments: