03 October 2007

"But if you want me to go, I'll stay.."

So right now I'm bored and reading RENT fanfic.
I signed up for National Novel Writing Month. It's in November, and your goal is to write a 50,000 word novel by the end of November. Yeah, it seems tedious, but I'm excited. Speaking of tedious, I had SUCH mind-melting Algebra homework today. Everyone was able to finish in class since it's a block period, but aughh it was frustrating. I probably got like 10 wrong. It's multi-step equations. Ew. Like 1500q76 steps that take forever. Eh whatever I got it done anyways.
So I think I'm gonna be Mimi for halloween. I just need to alter/buy things, like the blue pants.
This website is amazing.
I don't know what to talk about. I once wrote a Mark/Roger fic. Called Truth or Dare. WOO.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are amazing.
I still have Declan's songs stuck in my head. It's like a montage of The Painter's Ball playing in my head ALL. DAY.
This is quite a short blog.

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.