14 October 2007

You wanna prowl, be my night owl?"

I haven't blogged for awhile. Weird.
OK, which of these designs should I get on a tote bag?






I had homework. But I did it. WOO.
My theatre class' website was wrong, so I came to class an hour and a half late. I still got to audition for the show, but my singing voice was super shaky and faint. But I got to sing Seasons of Love, so it was rad. Yesterday we went to our new church for the first time. It's soo different from Mariner's and I was all lonely cause I didn't know anyone there. Then we went to Norm's and my niece was verry entertaining. Ahaha. I put up a new last.fm widget. YEAH. So here's the 25 most played songs on my iPod.
Faithful Lover~sumladfromcov-The Painter's Ball
3 Words~sumladfromcov-The Painter's Ball
Goodbye Love~RENT Movie Cast-RENT: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
One Step Behind~sumladfromcov-The Painter's Ball
15 Minutes~sumladfromcov-The Painter's Ball
Out Tonight~RENT Movie Cast-RENT: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Intro:Muzerka/The Painter's Ball~sumladfromcov-The Painter's Ball
I'll Cover You(Reprise)~RENT Movie Cast-RENT: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Santa Fe~RENT Movie Cast-RENT: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Justify~sumladfromcov-The Painter's Ball
One Song Glory~RENT Movie Cast-RENT: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Angels V Demons~sumladfromcov-The Painter's Ball
You Got Nothing~Declan Bennett-Live in Brighton
4/5 Beers~Declan Bennett-Live in Brighton
Light My Candle~RENT Movie Cast-RENT: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too~Say Anything-...Is A Real Boy
Middle of Your Ashtray~sumladfromcov-The Painter's Ball
Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?~Fall Out Boy-Infinity on High
Fidelity~Regina Spektor-Begin To Hope
Finale B~RENT Movie Cast-RENT: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Middle of Your Ashtray~Declan Bennett-Live in Brighton
Blu Tack~Declan Bennett-Live in Brighton
crushcrushcrush~Paramore-Riot!

I'm not sure if the nano videos are worth it, because they're only 8 Gigs and for 50$ more you can get an 80gig classic.
I really need a new computer at my dad's house. It takes for-freakin-ever to load up.

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.