17 October 2007

A weapon is nothing if love isn't war..

I just bought the Legally Blonde OBCR. I really wish I would've known it was on ahead of time and recorded it when it was on mtv..I hope it re-airs. I also put a sticker to Demand Declan to come to your area. I demanded LA metro, OC, Laguna Niguel, San Diego metro, and Thousand Oaks. Ahaha.
Our theatre class is doing Hairspray instead of Schoolhouse Rock!! *dances*
Casting is next Monday. I'm excited..! I want probably either Amber or Penny. I want to buy a cast recording, but I'm not sure whether to buy the Original Broadway cast Recording or the Movie Soundtrack...crisis alert.
I joined ww.broadwayspace.com. I put a widgety-thing on here. It's like myspace for theatre people(or people who can't have a myspace..) Pretty cool. I love Voices For RENT. It supplies with with quite delicious knowledge.
I had Coco's Harvest Pumpkin Pie a couple days ago with Julie. It was so good. After waiting for it for a couple weeks. :D

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Hibbard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.