07 October 2007

"Sometimes we take chances, sometime we take pills"

Hey look, I haven't blogged for 3 days. I was at my grandparent's house over the weekend, since there would be no one at my house and stuff. Sooooo I'm back now. Julie burned me a copy of the Across The Universe soundtrack, yay. I really still need to see that. I hope next weekend. I have my 1st theatre class tomorrow! WOO! I've been waiting for it to start for a while. Yesterday we saw a community theatre production of Bye Bye Birdie in Garden Grove. It was pretty good. Kinda cold, since it was in an outside amphitheater. But still good. I wanna do that. :P
So I might show my sister parts(that aren't bad) of RENT(movie). Cause I'm so kewl like that. Haha.


This is such an amazing album. Go buy it. Or get his live CD at http://www.sumladfromcov.com/cdnew.html. His new album comes out in April and I want it.

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Hibbard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Hibbard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.