21 June 2008

All of our horses were rubber bands...

Omg now 2 of my friends have a blog. THIS IS CRAZYYYY.

http://claire-lillewy.blogspot.com <---Claire's blog
http://buttermytoast.blogspot.com <----Cara's blog

Go look and see.

OH. I jailbroke my iPod Touch yesterday. First I did it using ZiPhone and thought everything was dandy but then my music wouldn't play which made me muy upset indeed. So I restored it back to new and then jailbroke it using iLiberty+. It worked absolutely perfectly, I recommend using it. Also, I reccomend looking here for all the basic apps you need once jailbroken to get the most out of it. :D So far I have the last.fm MobileScrobbler, which is VERY SHNAZZY INDEED, and Tap Tap Revolution, which I haven't played yet. I also have Customize, which I haven't quite figured out yet {I want to hide some stuff on the home screen and jazz} and Summerboard, which I really like, I currently have the Doodles theme which I find amazing. I downloaded a Renaissance theme which I thought would look shnazzy but it didn't show up in the Themes section of Summerboard. CRISIS. but I'm happy with the Doodles theme. Oh, and I also have Make It Mine, which allows you to change the text in the upper left corner of the iPod or iPhone, for example, mine says 'iPod' since that's what it is and then the iPhones say 'AT&T'. I put 'iPwn<3'. SO SHNAZZY! I'm sure you're jealous. (:

I had my dance recital yesterday. It went pretty good, I only messed up a tiiiiiny buit in one part, so that's good, because we were gonna practice our routine before we had to go on but we were lazy and just when we were about to finally practice the people were like 'Time to go perform!!!!!' so that plan didn't work out. But it ended up being fine. So it's all good.

1 comment:

Cara Farley said...

OH HAI. What's up with the horses and rubber bands? *confuzzles* And OHOHO I made yet another post. I'm sure it's great that I announce that to you every time I do, lol. OHEMGEE HOLY we're going to the concert in 6 DAYS!