19 June 2008

But mate, even wonderwoman gets tired sometimes.

School's out. This is the first year ever that I want school to NOT end. I've cried like 2 times. D:

And bla @ LoudTwitter not working for this or my Scribbld blogs. That is epic fail.

We went to Wild Rivers yesterday. Twas fun. Me & Cara were greedykids, we got Dippin Dots, and icee and a snow cone. xD And I got sunburnttttt. Badly, but it doesn't hurt too much. Just a little icky on my shoulders. So that's good. (:

OH OH OH. I watched Sweeney Todd yesterday! Finally. It was good. very very bloody. But good. It wasn't scary or icky or anything, thankfully. Really the only time I was afraid was before anything actually happened. After he slit the first guy's throat {Borat, lolll} I was like, 'Oh. This isn't terrible. *watches the rest*' Haha. And I had no idea Johnny Depp could sing. And Snape, lulzzzz. He played a pretty creep-creepy guy, haha. Now I'd like to see the stage show, though I dunno how they'd play all that out onstage, haha. I'm probably gonna get the music, though I don't know whether to get the OBC, the Revival, or the movie album. :P CRISIS.

Oh, I bought a buncha cruncha clothes today. Yayy. Forever 21 FTW. FO SRS. :D
The shirt I'm wearing is very sparkly and is getting glitter everywhere Dx

No comments: