17 June 2008

It felt so wrong, it felt so right, don't mean I'm in love tonight.

IO hay. I'm kinda lagging on this, cuz I've been over at Scribbld since LJ is blocked and everything. It's kinda lame but the whole LJ layout makes up for it. It's kinda confuzzling, though.

Oh, only 1 more day of middle school. :O Kinda depressing, considering basically everyone I know isn't going to the same high school as me. :( But I'm really excited to go do SOCSA. I went to the showcase, it was 4+ effin' hours. Super long, from 6.30 to like 10.45pm. But everyone pwned hardcore and it was amazing and they did 2 Spring Awakening songs. :D

So a whole lotta crap's been going on at school lately.

We're basically turning into semi-East LA school. I had a hugehuge thing typed up documenting everything I know that happened last week but I decided to not post it. I saved it was a draft though. But it's pretty much resolved, so that's very good. It was really not fun for a while.

But aughhhhhhhh school is done and we're so depressed. NO ONE wants me to go to Dana next year, I've gotten so many death threats and shocked faces and 'No you're not''s and that sort of things. D: It's seriously making me sad. I was practically crying in the car after the day ended, and some of my friends were legitly crying. One of these days it's gonna really hit me and 'm gonna sob. I mean, even this guy I've known since elementary and he's the kinda guy who always acts out with his friends said he didn't want me to leave. But he's nice. And he knew Idina Menzel was in Wicked for some reason. BUT IT'S ALL JUST SO EFFING DEPRESSING. DDDD: Fo srs. I mean, I'm excited to go to SOCSA and all, but blaaaaaa.

So..um..oh oh new music! Shnazzyness and very eclectic-ness abounds. Rilo Kiley, Eisley, All Time Low, The HorrorPops, The Sex Pistols, Panic at the Disco, In The Hiehgts OBCR, Katy Perry, Seven Foot Wave, Forever The Sickest Kids, We The Kings, Liz Phair, Hole, and that's it. Pretty. Odd. {which PWNS.}

CONGRATS TO IN THE HEIGHTS! Such an incredible show I wanna see it so much. The music truly is amazing. They so deserved Best Musical. And I was so glad Lin won Best Score! :D he's so talented, and so young. Their Tony performance pwned muchly too. :D

OH OH OH MY PADRE'S GIRLFRIEND CAROL WHO IS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT WENT TO NYC FOR LIKE THE 6TH TIME AND SAW SPRING AWAKENING. {also got jesse!Hanschen} And I was mega jealous. But she brought me back the Playbill, the program, the bag, a magnet and a T-shirt. So yayyy. but still....JEALOUSLY. She said it was really amazing. And she also brought me back the Playbill, the bag, the program, a T-shirt and a magnet. Very shnazzy indeed.

No comments: