26 June 2008

She spun the stars on her fingernails but it never made her happy

OMG. ME AND CARA ARE GOING TO THE AMERICAN IDOL TOP 10 TOUR IN 6 DAYS!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD WITH DAVID COOK {plus everyone else} BUT OMG. It's seriously gonna be such a fangirly day. We're gonna go out and mob him after and maybe get a picture cuz if we did that would be extremely fabulously incredible. Or at least an autograph or something. But the biggest thing is WE'RE GONNA SEE HIM LIVE! <3333333

So anyway I finished 2 books in 2 days. {well, 3 days but I read one the first day and read nothing the 2nd day then read one the 3rd day, lol} And I def recommend them.
The first is Star Crossed by Mark Schreiber. The 2nd one is Crank by Ellen Hopkins. Both are very good. Crank is written in a veyr stylized, poetic, free-verse style, I envy the author for writing so creatively and shnazzily. Both are kinda intense, Crank being the most intense. But you should read them. !! Kay.

I wrote a poem in like 5 minutes last night. :D BEHOLD

***

Trash Can
gaudy plastic turquoise cradles
gaudy plastic bottles
paper
crinkled
wrinkled
cascading down plastic sides
the bottle juts out
r e m i n d e r
haunts me for awhile
u n t i l I
rid myself of it
forever
no more
'til it is once again satiated

***

Lulzzzz I tried to make a poem about my trash can sound as non-boring as a poem about a trash can can sound. xD Feedback would be nice. (:

And I also am probably gonna post a RENTfic I wrote before NaNoWriMo {which was in November btw}, and it is slash and it is Mark/Roger and there is boykissing, so when I do post it be ~prepared~. :D But it's just fluff&stuff. Nothing bad. And it's really short.

ANYWAY 8D

My mom wants to go to the beach today. Eh. I dun really feel like it, but whatever.

2 comments:

Cara Farley said...

That poem is kewly. :D And it's cool how you did the link on my name. HAHA yessssss we are totally going to steal DRC. :D

Cara Farley said...

By the way, what's up with your strange blog titles? They're f00ny. xD