28 June 2008

Those watermelon smiles just can't ripen underwater...

So the news is that Blake Bashoff & Kyle Riabko are gonna be on the Spring Awakening tour. Which I will see. This news is good news, Blake's fantastic {from the audio I heard..shhh}, I've hear mixed things about Kyle but he's pretty and for the most part I've heard good things. (:
I WANT MORE PEOPLE TO HAVE TWITTER. kthxx. And when you do get twitter, sign up for/follow tweetpotato. {Which I heard about on tastyblogsnack.com}

And I want to know how to put a shnazzy banner on the top of my blog. Usually I know these things. But in this case, and in Scribbld's case I get confuzzled. :P

WEDNESDAY IS THE TOP 10 TOUR. *fangirls*

And I painted my nails. Alternating red/blue/green with a yellow peace sign on both thumbs. very shnazzy. But it was crappy nail polish and is already coming off. D:

OH. I need to pimp this youtube user {like he even needs pimping, he's mad popular already}
www.youtube.com/Fred
I'm jealous of him getting 2mil+ views on every video {his most popular has over 5mil} and he's the same age as me. Where is you go on my channel, www.youtube.com/emocass, the only vid that is there is my sister dancing to One Song Glory from Rent. Which has a little over 200 views, sry2say. Anyway, this guy plays this character named Fred, a 6 year old with hyperactivity & anger issues and a alcoholic mom. Hard to explain, just watch it. It's complete randomness and silliness but happens to also be hilarious. :D

I need to burn Spring Awakening for Carol, she wants the music now. (: I wonder if I should burn In The Heights for her too..she liked their performance on the Tonys.

2 comments:

Zoe Nadja said...

From what I hear, Kyle is a pretty intense Melchior. I hope he lives up to that. Blake is absolutely amazing, so no worries there. XD I daresay he takes on the part better than JGall (who I never saw, but hey, I have a bootleg with him)...

And to put a shnazzy banner on the top of your blog, go to your top bar and click on 'customize', then click on the 'edit' thing under the header box and upload your file. At least that's how I do it...TADA!

Cara Farley said...

HAI. You asked me to comment and I finally found time to. And yes for me introducing you to Fred because he is pretty darn cool. I never knew he had over 200 vids. How did you find all the info on him? ZOOD. We are going to the concert in 2 DAYS. I can't believe myself. I am beside myself with fangirliness. :DDD