03 July 2008

Searching for that ~magic rainbow~ on the horizon

AREN'T RAINDBOWS MAGICAL? 8D

AMERICAN IDOL EFFING TOUR WAS YESTERDAY<3333333
So..we were in the VERYVERYVERY back of the venue. We could NOT be farther back. But at least we were in dead center.
!REVIEW TIME!

So we were waiting to get into the arena with our Cookie shirts on, we saw a buncha peeps with AI-related homemade shirts, me, Cara and my sister had David Cook shirts. We saw a bunch of other Cookie shirts, hooray. While we were waiting this lady driving by was like 'Yay, Cookie! Yay!' about our shirts, aha. In line we were probably being all fangirly, lol. Anyway, we got in and bought our glowy-st00f. I kinda wish I bought the picture that Cara bought. I think you could probably get it online, though. Then we got in and heard this guy blabbering about Poptarts. xD Then it started!!
Chikeze was first. he was very good, better than I expected or remembered. :D
Next was Ramiele. She's so cute&small :D She wasn't incredible but good.
Then MICHAEL JOHNS. <3 Seriously epic win. Like, amazingg Aussie skillz. <3
Then, um, oh, Kristy Lee. She did pretty good, she was never my favorite.
Next it was Carly. She's really good.
Brooke was after that. She was pretty good, I liked how she talked to the audience in between songs, it showed personality. :)
Then Jasonnnnn. I normally don't like him, but he was actually good.
Then Syesha with all her skillz. Seriously, really, good. <3
Then mad screaming & cheering from all the little fangirls for Archie. He was really good, though. During his performance me & Cara were like 'ZOMG COOK NEXT!!' Lol.
OMG. Last but deffff not least it was DAVID EFFIN COOK. <3 The cheering was intense, me&Cara were screeaaming so much. he started out with Hello, which I shot decent video of, and he most certainly pwned it. Then he sang Time of My Life {which I quoted in my subject line, lol} And I also shot video of it quite nicely and he changed some of the notes to supreme fantastic amazingness where I was all ':O <3333 MAKIN MY EARS A BIT TOO HAPPY THAR' xD Then he sang I Don't Want To Miss a Thing, which was really really shnazzy. Then he sang this song called My Hero, which he dedicated to his brother. Awh. My camera's memory card was full after like half of the song so I couldn't tape the whole thing and the amazingness which followed. He apparently left the stage and everyone was screaming for more then there was red light and all this smoke and the first chords of Billie Jean started and the screaming&cheering just got louder and he was singing and it was soo fantastic<3 Then all of them came out for a group number.
Anyway, afterwards we wanted to go get autographs but they told us they didn't come out. So we left.
WELL GUESS WHAT?
THEY LIED. D:
All of them came out before the show at like 1.30 or 2 AND came out afterward like an hour after the show!!!! So I'm really, really mad that I had the opportunity to actually see them and wasn't able to. D: WTF. So stupid. Seriously. I think I'll ask my dad to like, drive to LA on the 7th and go before the show and see them.

Oh, we were on the Trolley Tour in San Diego {which was where the show was} and I heard someone listening to In the Heights in their car next to us! I was like 'ZOMG ITH NUWAIII' Haha. And like, all my electronics died. My iPod died right when my mom turned off the car when we got there. Seriously perfect synchronization, lol. And my phone died just after I got off the phone with Cara and arrived at the venue. And my camera had low battery. Haha. So on the drive back I just sat there bored. I was really tiredd.

Oh, I have upsetting news. My computer now blocks PHOTOBUCKET. D: Any images posted USING photobucket and the actualy website. So that's pretty much STUPID. D: Also I have like 15 mosquito bites, which make me very very unhappy indeed.

I saw Wall•E a couple days ago. It was good. I want to see Get Smart & Hancock.

1 comment:

Zoe Nadja said...

I've been wanting to get In The Heights, but haven't had the money. XD I get a paycheck soon, so I should probably look into that haha.
And thank you for the songs. It is mucho appreciated!