15 July 2008

All was golden when the day met the night

I got lots to saaayyy this time.
Mkay.
Soo, on Saturday I spent the day at the Laguna Arts Festival with my dad and Marissa. It was amazing she could come because normally her mom doesn't let her go anywhere with my dad. {maybe it's a mormon thing xDD} And it was funnariffic. We were there from like 2-10pm and walked practically the whole time. We went around to a bunch of the artist's booth and gave them compliments in their comment book, signing it 'Your Special Friends' :D We also painted a ceramic pot, we splattered the paint all over it, making a very nice mess over everything including my pants. xD The my dad sent us on a mission to get a receipt book for him and we walked down to the office store, which was completely empty with one employee that looked kinda nerdy. He never spoke to us the whole time xD We tried to go into this cool thrift store but it was closed so we got Golden Spoon instead. AND WE GOT DINOSAUR SPRINKLES ON OUR ICE CREAM 8D It was very hardcore. Then later we went to this restaurant that was very overpriced and they couldn't add chicken to my pasta. x.x But we sat really close the the entrance/exit so everyone was was coming or leaving passed us. A guy passed by, pointed at me, and said 'You watch out for people like me!' and walked away. We had another guy look at us weirdly and I overheard I guy talking to the hostess saying 'I'd like a romantic table for three' xDD So that was our escapades at the festival. Be jealous.

And yay, I just updated my iPod Touch to 2.0 with the App Store :D I have Twitteriffic, Tap Tap Revenge and AIM. Shnazz.

1 comment:

Molly said...

omg dinosaur sprinkles are the most awesome thing ever!!!