08 July 2008

Take a look at the invisible girl, here she is, clear as the day

Ummmm Cara's beating me at blogging so I thought I'd catch up. 8D

I listened to Next to Normal and was utterly and hopelessly confused. :\ BUT THE MUSIC WAS FANTASTIC! And Jenn Damiano is amazingly amazing. :D So I recommend it albeit it being super confusing. But that's probably since I only have audio, a video would help.

And aaalso Cara got Cookie's address and already wrote her letter and I have nooo idea what to write! But I will use big words, lol.

And I thought I was so over Mavid since I basically OD'd on fanfiction that one day. Lol. I still like it though. = I heard from this one girl that met them that MJ was like 'remember when you won and I was whispering sweet nothings in your ear?' and then apparently the 2 said something the girl couldn't hear and she asked MJ what Cookie said and he was all ' o I can't repeat that sry'
LULZ MAAAAAAAAVID. Fo realz. And also this one picture I would post if I could find it. IT'S SO GREAT. But I'm too lazy to find it. x.x
And I don't think I could ever warm up to Cookleta. Just..Archie's waaaayy too But this one fic was so great, it's so hilarious, but that pairings were all over the place, Mavid, Cookleta, MJ/Herdandez, Archie/Herdandez, Carly/Amanda, and it was just like 'LOLWHUT'. <--whoooo run-on sentence majorly. But it was fun to read, even when everyone got eliminated and it was solely Cookleta but I still was like 'Cookleta...ehhhh..x.x' I guess it can be /tolerable/ when full of fluff though. Still, for me, Cookleta=notrlyformee. RANT OVAH.

I still like Mavid the best. OH I was watching a buncha Cook interviews and one of the questions was like 'What makes you smile?' Cook's answer..'Michael Johns.' AWH. And I saw video from the Vegas tour and during the last group number Cookie and MJ do the robot. Awh.

I made a buncha album art for my Cookie & MJ & whatever else AI songs I had ripped from youtube and thus, not having album art. And it turned out pretty shnazzayy.

Also, I have a question. Why are my 'post numbers' so ridiculously high? Like, in this picture..



It says I have 300+ posts and I most definitely do NOT have anything close to that. BLOGGER YOU SPEAK LIIIIIEEEZZ.

PS I'm seeing some musical today. 8D

1 comment:

Cara Farley said...

Huhm...I thought I commented on this post, but I guess I didn't. YEAHY I did write the letter and have it in the envelope. I also drew a portrait of him from the pic I bought at the tour. I could show it to you, but I don't know when the next time I see you will be. You know, I seriously swear I remember commenting on this post. It's gone. Dx