16 July 2008

If you wanna know the truth, make or break my day.

O HAY AGAIN.
8D
Yesterday I was once again at the Laguna Arts Festival, but this time to see the Pageant of the Masters, a sort of presentation/performance of living pictures, where paintings are recreated using real people and stage lighting and all that jazz.
And I really doubt this is relevant, but I had four Cokes {the SODA, u guiz!! m'gosherz.} beforehand at this restaurant. YEY.
But anyway the pageant was pretty kewlioh. I think it would be also kewlioh {I know, you adore my spelling of that word} to audition to be in next year's pageant. Anyone can try out, it just depends on your measurements and what sizes/whatever they need. [:

...I thought I'd have more to say on that subject, hahaha. GUESS NOT.

Just for the record, still hooked on Mavid. 8D

This morning {at 9am, meaning I had to get up at like 8, ugh, not good when you are so excellent at staying up late. 2am x.x} I had to go to this meeting for the Vacation Bible School I'm involunteering {yes, INvolunteering} for. But zomg then before I was leaving I was checkin' ze email as always and found out Cara is going to the exact same VBS to volunteer! So that was epic newzies. :D But I'm helping out for 3rd/some 4th&5th grade and she's assisting for the 2nd graders, but we'll still see each other before/after/whatever.
Oh, and today I worked at my dad's studio. FILING PAPERS/RECIEPTS/JUNK, OH WHAT FUN!!
And then also I was using the wi-fi there to email Cara but it wasn't send so that was fail. And she sent me all kinds of pwn David Cook picciezzzzzzzzzzzzz. which is most definitely NOT fail.

OH OH ZOMG I SO TOTALLY ALMOST FORGOT. I HAVE A GAME FOR YOU, READERS! {are there 2 of you? 3? I know, i'm so popular.}
I was bored in the car when we were driving to the zoo and I had my iPod on shuffle so I wrote a short line of lyrics from every song, totaling 10 songs. I then numbered each line of lyrics.

MKAY, HERE'S WHAT YOO DOOOOOO.

You just gotta guess what song each line of lyrics is from. For hints I guess you could look at my music favorites in my blogger profile/IJ interests.

No googling lyrics unless there is a life on the line~~!!



There you go. Ph33r my hamdwriting.

1.
2. I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry {Guessed by Zoe}
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Lady Madonna - The Beatles {guessed by Zoe}
8.
9.
10.
^I'll edit those when people guess, I'll fill in their names/link to their blog/whatever in the space of what number they guessed right.
NOW PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Zoe Nadja said...

YAY SONG GAMEEEEEESSSSSS.

2. I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
7. Lady Madonna - The Beatles

I think a couple of those are Flyleaf lyrics, but I'm not sure what songs. :P

<3 and thank you for the birthday wishes and all!