05 July 2008

She is just a girl who claims that I am the one

So now Cookie is adorning both my main and front phone wallpaper screens. The front one being the every-so-thud-worthy People mag picture and the main screen being the one with the VERY NICE GUITAR(; Haha.

So I thought my 4th was gonna be suuper laame. My dad, grandma and g-ma's friend were out pretty much aaaaaallllll day working on setting up for the Laguna Art Festival my Dad is in, so at home it my my aunt, 5-yr-old cousin, sister and me. I read copious amounts of Mavid fanfiction. And ate food. That was pretty much my day. Until we went out for the fireworks. So they started and I was talking with my AI-loving online friend on my phone AIM/watching fireworks. Suddenly the fireworks stopped after just a bit. People were like 'whut. zomg fire!' so there was a fire, we didn't know if it was house or brush, but it turned out to be a brush fire. I videotaped some of it on my phone and was gonna put it on youtube but turns out the file is too big to email to myself so that's laaaaaame. I sent a group text telling like 15 people and I got soooo many texts back, it was madness. I also was twittering madly about what was happening. There were I think 2 fire trucks and a police car driving around. It was intense, man! There's even a news article about it!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25537468/
Also someone's car was on fire earlier yesterday. And during all the fire drama, my aunt had parked her car in a different spot than she had when she went to get us food since someone took her spot. Soo our icky ick neighbor who we've always had issues with and is a member of the Association was yelling at my aunt, my aunt saying she was my dad's sister and just visiting and it was stupid she was yelling at her. Then they started like, cussing each other out! I tell you it was a verry exciting Fourth this year. (:

Oh, here's my Cookie concert videos from the tour. On my channel, www.youtube.com/emocass. :D I really want his fanmail addres since I wanna send him mail of the fan variety. Cara needs it tooooooo.

Gahhh. TWELVE days til Lilli, Brian, Skylar, Phoebe AND Remy leave. This is too terrible. I haven't even seen the effing show yet! D:

And now Cara knows all about Mavid, Davandy {which I'm not all that into}, "bromance" {that term is..gah. but that's what they use on the AI boards. whatever.} and the 'fanbase' xD All that nice stuff. I also was so fangirly and rambling to everyone about Cookie and everything haha. Yevi and I were talking about it on AIM and she said she had read naughty Jonas fanfics. XD I still don't get the Jonas appeal. But whatever.

Oh, here's the 'VERY NICE GUITAR' pic.
:D


Oh, and read this, it's stunning and full of angst. AND SURPRISINGLY NOT THAT BAD. :D
http://coyotes-sing.livejournal.com/1173.html

No comments: